ヒシャクの中のハムスター
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ヒシャクの中のハムスター

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ここで話して。

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:27 am

... Please don't talk with emoticons ...

Do you know anything about it? Haha. :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
https://muteki.forumotion.net

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:37 am

What a Face WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT TALKING WITH EMOTICONS?

I dunno anything. :sleep:
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:41 am

DON'T DO IT :x :x :x :x :x

Hm, doesn't look like he's banned or whatever. I dunno ... there goes the idea of a demon forum ... afro
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:46 am

:flower:
Uhhh ... I gotta chow down. Everyone's gone. [nods]

Oh no. A demon forum ... I guess it could still happen if you find out who put the barrier up.
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:18 am

BTW.
http://visual-scene.blogspot.com/search/label/-Usagi-
^ Is that the Usagi you were looking for? Not sure. I just happened to see it. : D
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:43 am

I was looking through my folder and I saw this:

ここで話して。 - Page 5 2w39gsi

It looks ... amazingly, creepily similar to what Temu looked like. I mean .... yeah ........... It's really creepy.
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:46 pm

I'd appreciate it ... if you told me what you think is wrong with me ... it's bothering me ... a lot.

Anyway, well, Mao said he thinks it's the "elf" or whatever. Do you know who it is? Cause I still don't.

No ;_____; The Usagi I want is a band from ... 2003/2004... and the vocalist is ... Kyochi? Yeah.

Oh, I remember you sending me that picture. So is that what he looked like? ... That squiggly line is really distracting ... on his neck ...
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:18 pm

I don't even know anymore. It's probably just about Devin is all. You're either still thinking about that or you're thinking about how I won't tell you anything about what you kept begging me to tell you. But I don't know. I feel that you were in a better mood when I stopped talking to you though.

I don't know elves or anything.

Kyochi. I'll look out for them.

Yeah, I guess that's what he looked like.
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:52 pm

I don't think so. It's a different feeling. But whatever, I dunno. Eh, I won't bother you to tell me anything anymore.
Not really. Though you never really talked to me today anyway. I feel like I'm such a bother to you now.

Mm, thanks.
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:17 pm

I did talk to you?! And then you ignored me. I felt like you took it seriously when I said that I wouldn't let you borrow my book and then ... yeah. But I mean ... am I ever serious about those things?
The only reason I stopped talking to you after a while was because I thought you were getting annoyed of hearing me talk about nothing and so ... I didn't wanna make you more irritated.
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:59 pm

And I didn't end up going to the dinner. Yep ...
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:03 am

Not!? You stopped talking to me after ... I don't even know. I didn't actually take it seriously; I just took your "no" once and that was that? I just thought it'd be better if I did something.
Anyway, I don't remember you even really saying much to me ... haha. :| You seemed fine talking to everyone else so I didn't try talking to you after?

What?! Wasn't everyone making a big deal out of it too? ...
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:24 am

It's cuz I thought you didn't wanna talk cuz you listened to your iPod and then I was like, "Oh. No talking then." Cuz I feel that's what it means when you put your earphones in ... so I just talked to Ann and I fake laughed through the whole thing. It's amazing how not funny she is.

Yeahhhh. Like ... mom was ready and she was like, "Niki, are you going?" and I said it with no seriousness intended "No ..." and then she was like, "Seriously?"
Yep. So we ended up not going.
I don't think their mad but ... maybe disappointed. But then I went to go buy the AP Language and Composition book from Borders and we passed Aiea and hardly anyone was in the parking lot and it was only like ... 7. So yeah ...
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:28 am

You know. I'm really upset that you guys got kanji that the 4th years got at the beginning of the year. I mean ... you guys ... I don't even know. She really sped you guys up or something. I mean ... it's kinda unfair?! I wish I was where you guys were ... My third year was a bunch of crap ... I'm really jealous of you guys. You guys are gonna be really good 4th years ... and I'm gonna be a lonely 5th year that prolly won't remember much of what you guys are doing next year. Mannnnn ... I'm jealous. The only way I can be better than you guys next year is if I get immersed. LOL.
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:28 am

I'M SO JEALOUS I COULD CRY. MAN. =____=
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:40 am

Oh, I dunno. I probably thought that I wouldn't respond to you correctly and yeah ... you know what I'm saying?
You fake laugh quite well ... not really, but I mean ... if I didn't know you ...

Wow, good thing you bought that dress for nothing?
Oh, AP ... yeah, I'm gonna fail that test.
I didn't think people would go to a dinner in the cafe ... I mean ... the cafe?

Man, you're already fine where you are in Japanese. Your competence level is good, and you can form your thoughts into sentences.
I mean, kanji is ... kanji ... anyone can learn 230942 kanji.
I feel like I'll never speak Japanese fluently. Haha. I can't speak well.
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:06 am

Yeah, I understand.
Thanks. I tried to make it seem really real ... since I couldn't hear her half the time and the other half it was just really lame ...

That's what I told my mom and she said, "We can always use it for something else."
Yeah ... that's why I have to study really hard for it so I don't fail. D : Wasted money ... We can study together? But I'm gonna mark the hell out of that book, yeah ...
Yeah. It's pretty lame.

But still. I'm really jealous. I try to understand the grammar that we learn but sometimes I still don't get it and I don't even really understand your guys' grammar ... I'll never understand. LOLOL.
I won't be able to either. It's a good thing I'm going into JET where they don't care if you know Japanese or not. I'm really glad because I feel like I would embarrass myself if I had to be able to speak a certain level of it, you know.
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:25 am

Haha, well, I think you should expect to see her often now -- she seems to really like you?

Mm, well ... at least ... you have your heals? Right?
Yeah, that's a good idea. I'd feel bad if I fail ... but mom just said to try my best ... but still ... I dunno. I feel like the AP test will be totally different from what he "taught" us in class.

Haha. I just remember our grammar for the test then I forget it after. My retention is pretty terrible.
I feel like if I go into the JET program ... I'll somehow become fluent. LOL. Does that sound logical? I mean, if you go in an urban area ...
Yeah, I'm surprised they don't care what your level of Japanese is ...
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:39 am

... Yeah. Unfortunately. I'm gonna start going to Naylor's room?

ROFLROFLROFL. "HEALS". LMAOLMAO. I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT FFXII?!?!?
But yeah. I'm happy with the heels. I really like them.
Oh man ... yeah. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail anyway, you know. LMAO. Cuz I'm no good at the essays ... and the multiple choice is pretty difficult ... but it's still multiple choice.

I still don't understand indefinite pronoun NO ... I never got that.
Yeah, me too. I hope I end up marrying Japanese ... in Japan. I hope that's how it goes in my future. ~___~
Yeah. I thought ... maybe at least level 2 of Japanese ... but no knowledge needed. LOL.
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:48 am

For some reason when we're in Fry's room, it feels more awkward than usual with Marissa ...
Oh ... Naylor*

... Of course I'd be talking about FF.
I wonder if I'll ever wear heals ...
Man, I suck at essays. I only get 5/6/7?!
Multiple choice ... I don't even know.

It's basically replacing a noun. So like, I like the red hat would be change I like the red one. 赤いぼうしがスキ。ー> 赤いのがスキ。
わかってきた?
I want a bilingual guy. Yep.
I guess that's good. Do a lot of people sign up for the JET program?
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:27 am

Yeah. I always think that being in Naylor's room is even more awkward ........

HEELS. ROFLROFL. C'MON.
I hope I get a three .... I hope to KAMI-SAMA I do.

..... No. ROFL.
I dunno. It's like I get it when other people say it but .... I dunno. I don't really know how to do it if I have to do it by myself ....
I just want a guy. LOL.
Yeah. I doubt I'll get in. ;_____;
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:55 am

I DOMINATE THE FORUM.
You're gonna see all the purple butterflies tomorrow and then you're gonna be like, "Niki dominated the forum ..."

I'M GOING TO SLEEP.
Goooooodnight.

.... Giru is really making me tired ... it's only 11, SATOSHI ...
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Yeah, her room is too quiet or something, I dunno.

... Sorry, not THAT otaku.
I hope ... to every entity that I pass.

Fine. I'm done explaining.
Mm, that too -- that would be a start ....
Really? I thought it was fairly easy to get in ... oh no, I'm worried I won't get in now ...

I'll be dominating soon.
I'm gonna change the layout, soon ... I dunno when though ... this weekend probably.
Back to top Go down

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Shocked
Well, Colton (gay brother who went to Pomona) and Joanne (Kalani's ex-girlfriend who spoke Japanese fluently) didn't get into the JET program ... that's why I'm worried too. ROFL.

MAN. Did I tell you I had a dream like ... three days ago ... and I can't remember most of it already but I remember that you were telling me about the upcoming episode of Katekyou cuz you had seen it and how you thought it was so awkward because at some point in the episode, Yamamoto loses his clothes and is naked for a while. Yeah ... and then I watched the episode and I was like, "WTF? HOW DID SHE KNOW BEFORE IT EVEN CAME OUT?!?!" And I remember ALMOST seeing Yamamoto's THING! I WAS LIKE, "SERIOUSLY?! WHY WOULD THEY SHOW THIS?!"

You dominated today.
YAAAAAAY! WILL YOU REALLY PIMP IT OUT?!
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:15 am

Maybe ... they tried too hard to point out they knew Japanese well? When the focus is on teaching ENGLISH?

... I'm glad I knew about that episode. I'm just hoping for that dream again where Yama comes into my room and says "Iku zo!" and Ryohei is in the car waiting for us ...
But yeah, that's a weird dream ...
I had this one dream a few days ago that really bothered me ....

Yeah, yeah. I'll make it all nice and stuff later ... I dunno if I'll keep Byakuran or not ... I really want to put one of those alpacas ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ここで話して。 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ここで話して。   ここで話して。 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ここで話して。
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ヒシャクの中のハムスター :: チャット? :: 何でもいい-
Jump to: