ヒシャクの中のハムスター
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ヒシャクの中のハムスター

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cocklobin ~コックロビン~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:41 pm

LMAOLMAOLMAO.

Well, you used to know how to read, so it would be easy to just re-learn it, man. You should try.
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Gundam W things are hard to find?!

Nah. That's just ... to much work ... haha.
But I wouldn't mind picking up guitar ... it's just that ... I dunno, I'd rather play drums cause you get to hit stuff -- that's why I liked lacrosse ... got to hit people ... LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://muteki.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Wow. You're so violent. [nods] Buta5
I only wanted to play drums because I like beats ... TV
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:03 pm

I'm not violent. TV2

I actually don't think I could keep up right a drum beat cause the bass drum would be difficult for me ... it's like Beatmania, I'm fine with just the keys but when the scratches come up, it throws me off ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:18 pm

WHAT? YOU JUST SAID YOU LIKE TO HIT THINGS AND THAT'S WHY YOU PLAYED LACROSSE!!
TV2 TV2

Well, video games are completely different from the real thing, man!
Rabbit 2
So, you should still try it out. Maybe you'll turn out to be really good at it?!
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:20 pm

But ... yeah, and I liked to cradle the ball Buta

I guess?! But still ...
ME? Good at something, that's funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:43 pm

...... I don't understand your lacrosse-lingo?!?!?!?!?!

Video games are REALLY different from the real thing. Didn't you hear about how Guitar Hero and games like that is actually more difficult than actual guitar-playing and stuff?
Hamster Hamster You could be really good, you know! You should try taking guitar next year! I would try but ... I might drop out quickly cuz I don't know how to read and I couldn't even play the ukulele in Elementary .... so ...
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:07 am

... I know ... I just ... yeah ...
Being goalie was really tough!
You should've played lacrosse with us in elementary ... did I even play in elementary? I dunno ...
You should've taken hula with us in elementary though!

I know. Guitar Hero IS much harder than guitar. Haha.
I'd pick up DJing if I were creative enough to make beats.

Pff, guitars cost a lot. I'd rather try out drums than play guitar ... but that's not gonna happen unless we get a bigger house.
Didn't you learn how to play recorder in elementary?! Mrs. Howard ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:09 am

........ I don't even know, man.
I didn't do anything in Elementary? I was just really fat.

If you wanna practice guitar, Kalani has like ... two in his room as well as a keyboard if you're interested.
Uhhh ... I guess I was okay at recorder. ROFLROFL. I MEAN, HOW MANY KEYS ARE THERE? Yeah ... and then I tried clarinet and I really failed because I couldn't read notes. [nods]
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:39 am

I'm really fat, but I did things?
Would you like to pick up a sport now? Hamster

Haha, nah. I can't read notes. And, I don't understand guitar ... I dunno how many strings to strum ...
Hey, there were a lot of holes in that thing ... I just remember the stick thing to clean the spit ... yep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:28 am

LOLOL. I'm still fat and I still don't do things. Rabbit 2
Nah. I'm not too good at sports. I don't understand rules and stuff like that. I remember trying to play basketball and I didn't understand the rules and volleyball ... I did very poorly in. They only let me play once per game. LOLOL.

That's what guitar lessons/class is for?! You can do it, man. Rabbit 2 I really think you should try it out next year, you know.
There were like ... 6 holes?! And the only song we played was HOT CROSS BUNS. LOLOLOL.
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:14 pm

... It's just like a video game?! But using your own body ... and less fantasy-like ... TV4
Basketball ... I hate basketball.
Taiko? :'D I was gonna do taiko before but ... I dunno what happened.

Ehh, I dunno. Maybe. Embarassed
LOLOL. Hot cross buns, hot cross buns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:50 pm

It's like a video game .... SPORTS AREN'T LIKE VIDEO GAMES?!?! ROFLROFL. TV TV If that were the case, I would be doing sports a lot I think. ROFL.
I just learned that Umi played basketball. カンペキ男....お。じょだん。吸うこと好きじゃない。でも、それだけだろう...

Take it, okay? You can always switch out if you don't like it, but I think you should give it a try since you're not gonna do graphics next year, right? Cuz you'd have to go in on Saturdays?
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:04 pm

I mean, you need to follow rules or else you'll lose ...
Sports are fun, actually. I've enjoyed all the sports I've played ... TV5
... I guess?

Mm, I dunno. I might try. For some reason I feel like it's too late to start learning how to play an instrument ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:47 am

.... But I don't understand the rules! TV
... I didn't like volleyball ... cuz I was really bad at it. ROFLROFL.
Rabbit

WHAT? It's never too late to play an instrument?!?!?!? It's never too late for anything, man. Rabbit 2
No, but seriously. It's never too late for anything. LOL. Did you see that old lady on the news who fulfilled her dream of being a sports car racer?!?! SHE WAS LIKE 80 YEARS OLD, MAN. ROFL. But she did pretty good.
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:08 am

... Yeah ... maybe cause you don't enjoy watching any type of sport too? I dunno.
You couldn't of been terrible ... volleyball is ... easy; I mean, if you're just playing for fun ...

Haha, don't try to give me a pep talk?! TV
But ... that doesn't require much skill besides driving ... playing an instrument is difficult ... Buta4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:28 am

..... I was very terrible. ROFLROFL.

WHAT? I CAN GIVE PEP TALKS IF I WANT TO. TV TV Why? Am I no good at it?
.... Driving is hard?!?!!
Just try it. You won't know anything if you don't give it a try.
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:11 pm

I was terrible at every sport I played. But it was fun. Laughing

Oh no, it's just that pep talks don't work on me?
Yeah, yeah. I might try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:47 pm

I tried to have fun, but I couldn't cuz my team made me feel like I was doing a terrible job ... yeah. It was a crap school ...

TV TV
I don't even know when I'm giving pep talks!! TV2
Buta YAY. When you start playing guitar, learn how to growl too, okay? Or I will. ROFLROFL.
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Aww, that's junk. Well, I guess sports are out Ghost2

WELL, be more aware ... haha. I dunno. TV5
"learn how to growl too, okay? Or I will."
LOLOL. I'd love to learn how but ... I just can't see myself doing that ... and I dunno anyone who knows how Ghost2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:59 pm

I'm good at yoga though!!!!! Twisted Evil
Nah, not really. It's pretty tough. LOLOL.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Not knowing anyone who knows how to growl ... WHAT ABOUT KELSON? OR NIKI PERHAPS?
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:24 am

Yoga ... is too slow-paced for me, I think.

NIKI?! DUH!
But Kelson ... he's more suited for a screamo band, I think. He's pretty decent at it bounce
Don't you know anyone who can do the whole screaming thing?! TV5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:38 am

.... It's difficult though. TV

Niki knows Umi. TV5
LMAO. I TRIED TO MESSAGE UMI ANONYMOUSLY ... but then I ended up making a ameba. ROFLROFL. I wonder if I should really message him. I should use Janglish so I don't embarrass myself.
Back to top Go down
TYPICAL ASH-LEE
Admin
TYPICAL ASH-LEE

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:03 am

Oh? You know Umi? Just cause you made an ameba ... HAHA.
Just say you can't speak fluently.
「日本語ペラペラ話せない!」
He seems nice? I dunno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:30 am

WOW. IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO MESSAGE HIM. ROFLROFL.
It's not even like he's gonna read it, PUHLEASE.
HEY. MAKE AN AMEBA?!?! You can make this person thing ... it's kinda cool ... but I dunno what I'm doing ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cocklobin ~コックロビン~   Cocklobin ~コックロビン~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cocklobin ~コックロビン~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ヒシャクの中のハムスター :: 音楽 :: バンド-
Jump to: